Saturday, November 15, 2008

Becca the Bobblehead

Truthfully, I just had a big scare and I don't want to talk about it. After today, I'm seriously considering a career in counseling. Hmm, I'll look into that.

Don't you hate drama? The kinda where a friend calls you up and says, "Hey, funny story I gotta tell you..." and then proceeds to tell you something that just makes your mouth drop? The story really isn't funny at all and you're left shaking your head after the friend finds some excuse to get out of your awkward disappointment. Today in particular, my trap flopped at the idiocy of such a happening. I'm still shaking my head, wondering how on earth this person could create so much drama in his life. It's just ridiculous. The best part is that, without fail, I always hear about every single stupid decision because... I listen. It's what I do. Oh, but it gets better. After I hear about it, I'll try to be honest, but that's just too awkward sometimes and said person doesn't want to hear it. So... I'm left sitting with a wide open mouth, looking like a bobblehead doll because no matter how hard I try, it won't stop shaking.

No comments: