Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sucked In

I've always had this preconceived idea that blogging was a complicated and tedious process in which the participators mainly commented on our world of politics. I don't have the slightest idea where that preconception originated, but I've since come to truth about blogging! Praise the Lord...? I don't know; I'm positive that once this first blog is posted, I will have crossed over into the world of blogging addicts and won't be able to go through my day without thinking, "Oh, this will be GREAT for my blog!" I can't promise anything grand or profound to come from my little world, but I do want to be real with you. So much of this will be my thoughts, prayers, and observations... I intend to be encouraging, and perhaps even amazingly blunt. All that said, I've been sucked in. And as of this moment, there's no turning back!

1 comment:

Bethany Streng said...

lol, those blog moments will come often. to the point of distraction, really.