Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Good Back-Cracking

It's amazing to me how simple it is to make someone happy. I myself get happy over the tiniest things. Today, for example, we experienced the first snowfall of the year. I was ecstatic! I took pictures and couldn't wipe the grin of my face as I walked in the freezing cold all the way to class. I love snow... almost as much as I love food. I tasted some baked ziti from Olive Garden a few minutes ago. It was heavenly. I took a bite, closed my eyes, sighed, and said something like, "Mmmm, oh that's GOOD! I... need to stop eating food." See? Doesn't take much to make me happy.

I often crack my roommate's back. She needs it; she's terribly outta wack. Without fail, whenever her back cracks exceptionally well, she proceeds to laugh uncontrollably for a good five mintues. Tonight she took laughing to a whole new level... with snorts and crying and rolling and sounds resembling a victim writhing in pain. For her, it was heavenly. On my end, I felt victorious! Again, it's the simple things in life.

1 comment:

BlackpoolLights said...

Nice! I remember her uncontrollable laughter. Very very nice. =]