Saturday, March 27, 2010

I don't feel like being obvious tonight.

Would you pass me that thimble, then sit for a while perhaps?
Such pretty blossoms hanging there.
I'd like a squnch beneath them, please.

I used to envy Pan the Man.
Now I wish I was in a house, stirring a pot. Or something.
MY house. I want my house. My own.
Pan never had one.

Blue feelings fill me at this moment.
Perplexed. Utterly.
And now my mind is filled with the "Jabberwocky."
Supposedly his head went gallumping...?
Anyway, that's all a tale and a wish to be forever young.

I feel young.
Sad thing is that now, after all this time...
I can't seem to find that dream.
I can't seem to find myself.
What does it all mean, anyway?

There's a him and a her.
Can't be him and her.
Just a him and a her.
I guess that's why I'm covered in blue.

Send me off and away to the sand.
And a breeze that messes up my hair.

No comments: