Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Day

I'm thankful for my sweet Jesus.

I'm thankful for my family who love fiercely, even if they don't realize it.

I'm thankful for fall... I can see God the most in the beauty of autumn.

I'm thankful for all the people in my life who are there no matter what.

I'm thankful for the new and exciting!

I'm thankful for amazing food and parades on television.

I'm thankful for laughter... in particular, for a Grandma who could laugh anyone's socks off.

I'm thankful for Pandora, which has the BEST Christmas stations imaginable.

I'm thankful for cell phones. They help out with long-distance kinda things.

I'm thankful for my home and the roof over my head.

I'm thankful for fireplaces... they're so cozy, and the fire is mesmerizing.

I'm thankful for the peace I'm filled with daily, just knowing my Creator is there with me every breath I take.

There is so much to be thankful for.

No comments: